Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 13, 2007

Genso Maden Saiyuki - One

Gosh, it was my child dream to have my own vblog about all my fav anime. I really appreciate my friend who introduce blogger and youtube to me..Thanks buddy..especially Lunabez..

I already create a lot of video for my own collection. However, good thing is meaningless if we're not sharing it with others. Therefore, as long as i exist in this world i'll share as much as my collection with you all. Do bookmark my site and leave a comment so i can improve this vblog in future.

Arigato gozaimasu, here is my 1st video from Genso Maden Saiyuki



You love this video and want to save in your computer,come to HERE

1 comment:

eHanReyhan said...

ARIGATOU~!!! u r da only person dat got a complete english subbed version of gensomaiden saiyuki!! u r my saviour!!!! thanks for sharing!!!